What is Laser Eye Surgery?
Laser eye surgery is performed using an excimer to treat vision disorders. Laser eye surgery is the most preferred and applied technique worldwide to treat myopia, hyperopia and astigmatism. Laser eye surgery is used to treat near-sightedness (myopia), far-sightedness (hyperopia) and astigmatism.
Anyone over the age of 18 who can wear glasses and lenses can take this treatment.
- The diopter value is fixed.
- Myopia is less than -10 diopters.
- Astigmatism is less than -6 diopters.
- Hyperopia is less than +4 diopters.
- The corneal tissue is thick enough.
- There is no chronic disease such as diabetes or rheumatism.
- Keratoconus, ocular hypertension and so on. There are no other eye diseases.
What to know about Laser Eye Surgery
Laser eye surgery involves reshaping the cornea. To perform the operation, the surface layer of the cornea is shifted aside to correct the diopter values with an excimer laser. The surface layer is then properly laid back. There are two commonly used techniques for laser eye surgery: LASIK and No Touch.
Laser Eye Surgery
The technique to be used for laser eye surgery depends on the conditions of your eyes. Estenbul Health will provide you with the best technical and best price for you.
Laser eye surgery length: Laser eye surgery usually takes about 20-30 minutes. Laser eye surgery is usually outpatient and performed under local anesthesia.
Before laser eye surgery, you have to share your previous eye surgery with our doctors. On the day of your laser eye surgery, make-up or other creams, lotions and piercings should not put on your face.
- Our specialist laser eye doctor may recommend eye drops; you must use it carefully.
- It is good for you to have someone with you after the operation. You should protect your eyes very well for at least 2 weeks.
- Do not rub your eyes and your eyes water, dust and so on. external contacts such as
You should not take a shower for the first 5 days after laser eye surgery.
Postoperative instructions may vary according to each patient. Our ophthalmologist will advise you after the surgery.
You can contact us with the information below or fill out the form for a free consultation.
Main Office: Cihannuma Mah. Akdoğan Sok, No: 45/2 Beşiktaş, Istanbul, Turkey
Hospital: Levent Mah. Yeni Sülün Sok. No:13, 34353 Beşiktaş/İstanbul
Phone : +90 (543) 337 1865
Whatsapp : +90 (541) 304 1865