Tummy Tuck in Turkey
The sagging images that occur in the abdominal area are a real problem. Even the exercises sometimes do not work. Tummy tuck surgery offers an effective solution for removing unwanted fat and a tight abdomen. You can get detailed information by contacting us immediately.
What is a tummy tuck?
Tummy Tuck surgery is the process of the removing the deformation on abdomen area due to pregnancy and weight loss/gain. Particularly preferred by women who are not comfortable with stretches and sags on abdomen area after pregnancy, abdominoplasty does not pose any health risks. Thanks to this surgery which provides quite successful, permanent and aesthetic results, not only the sags are removed, bur also stretches and excessive fat is also removed and abdomen wall regain its old, tight form.
Things to know about tummy tuck:
– Smoking and alcohol use should be stopped at least one week before the operation.
– At least one week before the operation, the use of drugs with blood thinning effects should be discontinued.
– If there are medications that need to be taken continuously, this should be reported to the doctor in advance.
– One day before the operation, no food should be eaten after 12 pm, and the hospital should definitely go hungry.
– Abdominal stretching operation takes about 3 hours.
– Since the operation is performed under general anesthesia, no pain is felt.
– After the operation, the hospital stay is 1 or 2 nights.
– You can take a shower 5 days after the operation.
– It is recommended to rest for about 1 week after the operation in order not to strain the stitches.
– One week after the operation, one can return to business life.
– Heavy exercises should be avoided for the first month after the operation.
– A corset should be worn for 4 to 6 weeks after the operation (This period may be longer depending on the healing process).
– It should not be lifted for 4 to 6 weeks after the operation.
How is tummy tuck surgery performed?
Since the tummy tuck surgery is performed under general anesthesia, you will not feel any pain. Basically, it results in the removal of fat in the abdominal area and ultimately flattening of the abdomen. To explain with 2 stages in total;
1. Stage; If a full tummy tuck is to be made, the incision is made from the hip to the hip along the lower abdomen. If a mini tummy tuck is to be made, a smaller incision is made.
Stage 2; Excess fat and skin are removed after the incision. Then the tensed muscles are gathered together and stitched. Finally, the remaining skin is pulled down and your belly button is repositioned accordingly.
Mini and Full Tummy Tuck
There are also two types of tummy tuck:
1. Mini Tummy Tuck: Mini Tummy Tuck, also known as Mini Abdominoplasty, is used to remove sagging skin and fat tissues in the lower abdomen (below the belly button).
The advantage of mini tummy tuck compared to full tummy tuck is that it takes a shorter time and heals faster.
2. Full Tummy Tuck: Full Abdominoplasty, also known as Full Tummy Tuck, mainly focuses on the abdominal muscles. These muscles can lose their natural shape due to pregnancy or a split caused by weight fluctuations.
A full tummy tuck raises the entire abdominal skin, repairs the abdominal muscles, and often reposition your belly button.
Recovery After Tummy Tuck Stretching
The hospital stay is 24 hours after abdominoplasty. It is normal to have mild pain after surgery. Pain can be overcome more easily with painkillers given by your doctor. The corset that is worn after the surgery should be used for 6 weeks. You can return to your work and social life 5 days after the operation. It is necessary to wait at least 6 months and at most 12 months to see the result of the procedure.
Tummy Tuck Cost in Turkey
If you want to have tummy tuck surgery in Europe or America, you may encounter very high costs. Due to this surgery labor costs and operating costs are cheaper than in Turkey. If you want to have a tummy tuck surgery, you can contact us immediately by filling out the form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.