Rhinoplasty in Turkey
If you have difficulty breathing through your nose or if you think your nose is distorted, you are in the right place. As Estenbul Health, we are here to help you in rhinoplasty. You can fill out the Free Consultation form immediately and contact us. We will prepare a treatment plan and pricing for you as soon as possible.
What is Rhinoplasty?
Rhinoplasty operation is the process of reshaping the nose by changing the bone and cartilage structure. Preferred by people who are not satisfied with their nose shape due to genetic or environmental factors. Rhinoplasty operation, which gives successful, permanent and aesthetic results, does not pose any health risks.
Things to know about rhinoplasty operation:
- Smoking and alcohol use should be stopped at least one week before the operation.
- At least one week before the operation, the use of drugs with blood thinning effects should be discontinued.
- If there are medications that need to be taken continuously, this should be reported to the doctor in advance.
- One day before the operation, no food should be eaten after 12 pm, and should be arrived at the hospital with the empty stomach.
- Rhinoplasty operation takes about 3 hours.
- Since the operation is performed under general anesthesia, no pain is felt.
- After the operation, the hospital stay is only 1 night.
- It is possible to return to social life 3 days after the operation and to business life a week later.
- The tampons should be removed the next day and other supports should be removed on the fifth day following the operation.
- In the first month after the operation, heavy exercises and sports that may cause blows to the face should be avoided.
- Glasses should not be worn for 6 months after the operation.
- The nose takes its final shape in the 6th month at the earliest.
Types of Rhinoplasty
There are 3 types of rhinoplasty:
Standard Rhinoplasty: It is the condition of the whole nose including the bridge of the nose, the tip of the nose and the nostrils.
Septorhinoplasty: It is performed as a combination of rhinoplasty and septoplasty operations. It is provided to improve both aesthetic and functional disorders of the nose.
Nose Tip: The general shape of the nose is not intervened, it only includes changes and shaping in the nose tip area.
How Is Rhinoplasty Performed?
Rhinoplasty is performed with two techniques. This technique is determined by the surgeon according to the patient’s expectations and needs. In both techniques, the operation is performed under general anesthesia. Duration of stay in the hospital varies according to the person. Generally, it is sufficient for the patient to stay in the hospital for 1 night.
Open Rhinoplasty: In this technique, the incision is made from the columella part between the nostrils. After this incision, the nasal cavity is clearly seen and the skin is removed. The surgeon’s clear view of the nasal cavity provides the opportunity to perform his interventions easily.
Closed Rhinoplasty: In closed rhinoplasty performed without incision on the skin, the nasal cavity is the surgeon’s working area. The surgeon performs all the necessary procedures from this space. The biggest advantage of this technique is that there is no scar after the operation.
Why is Estenbul Health Best for Rhinoplasty?
Estenbul Health works with plastic surgeons who stand out with their skills and quality aesthetic operations in rhinoplasty surgery. These surgeons have carried out many successful operations with patients coming from Turkey and abroad. When the quality patient follow-up management and process of Estenbul Health is combined with the quality aesthetic procedures of successful surgeons, a result that our patients are satisfied comes out. We offer free pre-consultation services for our patients abroad. Before coming to our country, you can ask you to plan the most suitable and quality treatment for you by sending the profile photos of the patient taken from the front and from the side. When you come to Turkey off instantly placed on your hotel with our VIP vehicles. All transfer services between your hotel and the hospital hotel are under our responsibility and control.
Benefits of Rhinoplasty with Estenbul Health
- More satisfaction with the overall facial appearance
- Comfortable breathe
- A comfortable sleep at night thanks to the corrected nostrils
- A natural and beautiful facial appearance
What is the Cost of Rhinoplasty?
The cost of rhinoplasty in Turkey is asked by many people. In general, rhinoplasty in Turkey is close to 60% cheaper than you can in elsewhere. Average cost of rhinoplasty in America and Europe is 5000 EUR.
The cost of rhinoplasty in Turkey is much more convenient. If you want to have a nose job in Turkey;
- Possibility to work with the best internationally respected surgeons in Turkey,
- Application of the latest available techniques,
- Possibility of performing rhinoplasty in the highest quality hospitals,
- Transfers from the airport to the hotel, from the hotel to the hospital,
- You will find accommodation in a 5-star hotel in Istanbul.