What is FUE DHI Technique?
FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) DHI Hair Transplant Technique transplants grafts (hair follicles) by implanter pen on the area of loss after extraction. Grafts are placed in the special implanter pen that has a very fine, cylindrical and sharp tip, and transplantation process is performed in a single step thanks to pushing properties of the pen. Therefore, there is no need to open channels on the transplantation area unlike other techniques. Grafts in FUE DHI Technique are taken by using FUE Technique as in other transplantation techniques.
- Planning: Our experts determine the hairline that suits you the best, the number of grafts and the application plan.
- Preparation: The area of application is sterilized and local anesthesia is applied to prevent you from feeling any pain. Local anesthesia is performed by injecting the active substance to the relevant areas by an ultra-fine tip needle. For those who are afraid of needle, there is a very easy and painless alternative. It ensures that the active substance penetrates the skin painlessly thanks to a pressured spraying process, we apply the needle required for anesthesia after that area becomes numb. In this way, you don’t feel any pain.
- Extraction of grafts:We usually exact the grafts from the area where the hair is most abundant and strong, that is the back of neck, between two ears. You don’t feel anything because this area is completely numb. If we need more grafts, we can extract grafts from the chest or from under the chin (applicable for men). The FUE Technique where the grafts are extracted one by one provides us with this possibility in a highly aesthetic way.
- Transplantation application:After we extract the grafts, we place them into the implanter pen one by one and transplant them with the most suitable density and angle over the designated area. Transplantation application can be performed without requiring to open channels thanks to pushing properties of the implanter pen that has a very fine, cylindrical and sharp tip. Since you are under local anesthesia, you don’t feel anything during this process.
- Post-application process: One or two days after operation, first washing process is conducted in our clinic by a team of experts. During the washing process, we inform you about how to wash your hair. We conduct exuviating wash 10 days after the application. In this process, we recommend you to take vitamin supplements as well as ozone oil treatment. We keep in touch with our guests for 12 to 18 months after the application and provide the required support by monitoring all stages.
Advantages of FUE DHI Technique compared to other techniques
- FUE DHI Hair Transplant; is the hair transplant technique with the fastest recovery rate that allows dense transplantation of grafts without any risk of leaving trace.
- Thanks to the special structure of the implanter pen used, there is no need for opening channels. Therefore thetransplantation process can be performed in a single step.
- FUE DHI Hair Transplant Technique can be performed without shaving. Therefore, you can you can continue your daily routine comfortably. This especially eliminates aesthetic concerns of women who want to undergo hair transplant.
- FUE DHI Hair Transplant Technique can be performed without shaving, therefore it is used in cases of partial loss rather than complete loss. We recommend FUE Sapphire Technique for cases of complete loss since it gives healthier results.
- We can conduct the transplant process without making any cuts on the scalp since it is not required to open channels on the designated area beforehand. Recovery term is shortened since the transplantation area is processed as little as possible. The hair achieves a natural and aesthetic appearance in short time.
- Fine, cylindrical and sharp tip of implanter pen allows the grafts to be transplanted over the designated area with required depth, angle and density. This allows you to have natural and dense hair.