What is breast lifting?
Breast lifting is the process of removing excess skin in breast area, tightening and compressing the tissues in the breasts and reshaping the breast and nipple area that is deformed in time in order to provide a lifted and aesthetic appearance. The deformation caused by breastfeeding or decrease in breast tissue with aging process can be eliminated by breast lifting surgery without any risks. Breast lifting surgery provides quite successful, permanent and aesthetic results.
What to know about breast lifting surgery:
- Give up smoking and alcohol at least one week before the surgery.
- Give up blood thinner medicines at least one week before the surgery.
- The physician must be informed beforehand about medicines that must be regularly used.
- Do not eat after 12 at night one day before the surgery, make sure you are hungry when you get to the hospital.
- No pain is felt since the surgery is performed under general anesthesia.
- The person will stay at the hospital only for 1 night after the surgery.
- The person can continue their social life 3 days after the surgery, and to work one week later.
- Bandages on breasts are removed completely one week later.
- The person can take a shower one week after the surgery.
- Avoid heavy exercises for the first month after the surgery.
- The person must use a sports bra conforming to her body type after the surgery.
- The person must use antibiotics for 1 week after the surgery in order to avoid infection risk.
- It might take 6 months to 1 year for the breasts to take their final form.